Partners & Supporters
Thanks to our Partners
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, The GodSquad has been working with a growing list of nonprofits organizations, businesses, elected officials and local hospitals to provide well-needed services as we continue to build safer and stronger communities.
Reducing violence in our cities
- Increased access to mentorship and guidance for “at-risk” youth is a successful deterrent of crime. “At-risk” youth are defined as young people who live in a city with heightened levels of gun violence and who may require temporary or ongoing intervention in order to succeed academically, professionally, and personally. This collective will provide that intervention in the form of life changing growth opportunities and tangible skills that will allow them to reach their highest potential.
- The clergy in all major cities have long played a significant and unique role in building and maintaining trusting relationships between their communities, District Attorney (or equivalent) and Law Enforcement Agencies, serving as bridges between residents and law enforcement agencies.
Support for gun violence victim families
- Clergy double as counselors, social workers, doctors and more. As clergy who are trained, we all must guide families through the grieving process by offering bereavement services, funeral and memorial services, victims’ services, and overall being a constant presence for all those who need support.
National Gun Violence Prevention Summit
Organizations & Businesses
Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/about/about-doh.page
Driscoll Food, www.driscollfoods.com
East Flatbush Partnership, www.facebook.com/eastflatbushpartnership
5M Mask Making Militia, https://5mmask.com
Food Bank, www.foodbanknyc.org
Fresh Direct, www.freshdirect.com
Greater NY Nursing, https://gnyservices.com
Health Care Education Project, https://healthcareeducationproject.org
Iberia Foods, www.iberiafood.com
Metro Plus, www.metroplus.org
National Grid, www.nationalgrid.com
US Census, https://2020census.gov
Whole Foods, www.wholefoodsmarket.com
US Senator Chuck Schumer, www.schumer.senate.gov
Congressmember Yvette Clarke, https://clarke.house.gov
Congressmember Hakeem Jeffries, https://jeffries.house.gov
Governor Andrew Cuomo, www.governor.ny.gov/
Mayor Bill De Blasio, www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/bio.page
Office of NYC Public Advocate Jumaane D. Williams, www.pubadvocate.nyc.gov
NYC Comptroller Scott M. Stringer, https://comptroller.nyc.gov/about/about-scott-m-stringer
Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzales, www.brooklynda.org/eric-gonzalez
Brooklyn Borough President Eric L. Adams, www.brooklyn-usa.org
NYS Senator Kevin Parker, www.nysenate.gov/senators/kevin-s-parker
NYS Assemblymember Rodneyse Bichotte Hermelyn, assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Rodneyse-Bichotte
NYS Senator Zellnor Myrie, www.nysenate.gov/senators/
NYS Assemblymember N. Nick Perry, https://nyassembly.gov/mem/N-Nick-Perry
NYS Assemblymember Helene E. Weinstein, https://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Helene-E-Weinstein
NYS Assemblymember Diana C. Richardson, https://nyassembly.gov/mem/Diana-C-Richardson
NYC Councilmember Farah N. Louis, https://council.nyc.gov/district-45/
NYC Councilmember Alicka Ampry-Samuel, https://council.nyc.gov/district-41
Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice/ Office to Prevent Gun Violence, https://criminaljustice.cityofnewyork.us
Mayor’s Office Community Affairs Unit, www1.nyc.gov/site/cau/index.page
Mayor’s Office Center for Faith and Community Partnerships, www1.nyc.gov/site/cfcp/about/about-the-center-for-faith-and-community-partnerships.page
Support The GodSquad
“Without vision the people perish; without PROVISION the vision perishes.”
- CashApp: $67GodSquad
- Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your dues here: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/godsquadbk
- Make Checks payable to:
67th Precinct Clergy Council, INC.
203 E 37th Street, Brooklyn NY 11203.
Your donation will support our vision and help make our community safer. Thank you.